A Human Capital Management (HCM) is a software application that combines many human resources functions, including benefits administration, payroll, recruiting and training, and performance analysis and review into one package.
SrategicERP has designed a unique software that manages all your HCM needs like ERP admin ( Finance set up, statutory set up, tally integration etc),financial management (Master, tally, transactions, MIS Reports etc.),statutory Management( calculation, payments, returns etc.), HR and Payroll ( leave management, payroll processing, separation etc).
- In HR features like Job Vacancy, hiring, appointment and induction training are available.
- In Payroll attendance, salary calculation, salary slip and tally integration are keys areas.
- Taxes module have PT, PF, ESIC, TDS etc.
- ESSP module deals with leave application, advance, allowance, IT declaration etc.
- Profile deals with personal details like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Bank details etc.
- Reports deal with Form 16, Salary Certificate, Relieving letter, ESS Report etc.
- This is a recruitment cycle for any company.
- Job opening to appointment of employee.
- Joining formalities with induction training.
- Facility for submission of leave application.
- Recording of daily attendance.
- Information about allowances and IT declaration.
- Defining of employee compliances.
- Deduction and submission of compliances.
- Tax deduction at source for professionals/consultants.
- Form 16/income statement.
- Post employment documentation/releasing formalities.
- Defining of salary structure.
- Calculating of daily attendance.
- Calculating of salary and perk.
Flowchart of HCM-HRMS
- HCM curtails time and cost consuming activities leading to a more efficient HR department..
- HCM is able to track benefits being availed by employees and how they profit from them.
- Easy track of employee's information with graphical access on performance ( Bar chart, Pie chart ).
- Integration of HCM with Information Technology simplifies decision making process.
- Collaborate decisions made and yet to be made by maintaining an up to date account
- HCM cuts down long hours of paper work that's often found in HR department
Steps For HCM implementation
- Sharing of import templates for gathering data to map in HCM
- Installation & configuration of HCM product
- Creation of user permission matrix in HCM
- Training session on all HCM modules
- Project Go Live documentation (System in END user's hand)
- HCM system reports approval & closing of project.